160 Series Themal-break Casement window
|Plcae of Origin:||Guangdong, China(Mainland)||Brand Name:||YiFa||Model Number:||YF-German 50 casement window series|
|Open Style:||Sliding||Opening Pattern:||Horizontal||Surface Finishing:||Finished|
|Type:||Sliding window||Door Material:||Aluminum Alloy||Aluminum door Color:||white oak、yellow pear、silver-gray、red sandal、champagne、camphor、pearl white、classic oak|
|Profile Thichness:||2.0mm thickness||Aluminum door Glass:||Low-E Glass, Tempered Glass(double tempered glass: 4mm+9A+4mm), Float Glass||Blinds:||Auto/Manual|
|Advantages:||factory manufacture, high quality, sincere service, etc||Sealing:||Black EPDM sealing rubber or glass glue||Work Life:||Over 50 years|
|Application:||family decoration, Bathroom, kitchen, office, bedroom, etc.||Price:||FOB:||Accessories:||hinges, locksets, handles, etc|
The name of the product
1. The paint film features stable quality, superior performance,good adhesive force, freedom from peeling, resistance to acid, salt mist, mottar, weather, and aging;
2. The paint film is not volatile or oxidized in air, free from pollution and toxicity, easy to clean, and refreshing after water washing;
3. Optional patterns for appearance to fully reveal matching styles of resistance and landcapes
4. Superior energy saving effect, K value of 2.0-3.0W/M2K,and saving energy of 30-40%
5. Good sound insulating performance, able to reduce noise by 30-50dB
6. Condensing and frosting resistance to keep windows bright and clean;
7. High strength ,good wind resisting performance, good air tightness and water tightness ,stable structure, and superior mechanical properties;
8. Adopt dual-beam workmanship ,with reasonable structure ,solid bounding good rigidness,and greater thermal resistance . When compared with heat insulating aluminum section materials of individual compound lining, the insulating effect is better.
9. Elegant appearance and durable,
10. smooth and fine in hand feeling, smart and bright appearance, and brilliant
Series: YF-German 50 casement window series
surface: Powder coated/ Electrophoresis/ Anodized/ Fluorocarbon/ heat transfer
color: White oak、yellow pear、silver-gray、red sandal、champagne、camphor、pearl white、classic oak
Thickness of aluminum profile: 1.4mm
Thickness of sash: 50mm
Color: Clear/Grey/Blue/Light Green, etc.
1. Chinese Famous Brand (YAJU), German Brand (SI), HOPO, or customerized by clients.
2. Flexibly open and firmly riveted
EPDM sealing rubber or glass glue
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: (The name of the product: )
Inside packing: Thick paper and polyfoam for first protection.
Outside packing: wooden shelf for the second protection. Also can be as your request."
Delivery Detail: 15-25days (Depend on your quantity)
Size, color and glass can be customized by clients.
1) Competive price
2) Good quality
3) OEM service
4) Customize design by clints
Lots of colors are available: white oak、yellow pear、silver-gray、red sandal、champagne、camphor、pearl white、classic oak
HOPO、German SI、YAJU Lock、Britain PaiGe, etc.
Production process diagram
1) Quickly to meet customer needs, arrange shipment on time
2) Clear division of work content,skilled and experienced
3) Strict product quality inspection procedures before packaging and delivery
4) Enviromental protection,low consumption
EPE(Expand aple poly ephylene) + Bubble bag + Wooden Frame
Aluminum doors and windows maintenance :
1. Soot formation, deformation is the common problem of the aluminum alloy doors and Windows, so need to keep the door frame is clean, especially the push-pull groove .
2. Soft cloth dipped in water or neutral detergent is the right choice for door and window cleaning, do not use soap and washing powder, especially the strong acid-base detergent . such as disin fectant, toilet detergent .
3. Positioning shaft pin, shower hinge, floor spring are the damageable parts of aluminum alloy doors and Windows ,it is necessary to keep them clean and flexible.
4. Glass sealant is the key part to guarantee the doors and Windows heat preservation, replace it in time if it is broken.
Completing the Building Envelope